how do you know, really, really know……that you have the bestest friend in the world.
and inside of that envelope is more scrap goodness than I deserve!!!!
and please don’t think this is the only reason I know I have the bestest friend in the whole world……..no, she is the person who:
1) doesn’t hesistate to send me clothes (via UPS) because I have nothing to wear to a charity gala event that I have to go to (and by clothes, I mean the entire choice of three outfits…..earrings and necklaces included) but let’s be real, I am never going to fit in those pants! 🙂
2) is the shoulder that I have cried on, more times that I can count
3) who never tried to find the nearest exit when I was/am acting crazy
4) but was the one who said, “wanna go around one more time” (when we were neighbors, we would walk for HOURS)
5) Who made me apart of her family, when I lived away from mine
6) who truly is one of the very few people in this world that understand and get me…and she accepts it…
7) Who since I have moved away, I talk to and think about every.single.day (this is no small feat, I have been gone for 2 1/2 years) and by gone I mean moved to another state!
8) who is honestly one of the most amazing people inside and out….her love of family, God and friends has taught me more than I could ever possibly try to thank her for. She is honestly amazing!
so there you go, that’s how I know I have the bestest friend in the whole wide world!
***and if you didn’t know, the girl I am speaking of is Gretchen Owens, besides for being an amazing friend, she also is an amazingly creative person, go check her out http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile_1940.html and/or check her out here too.